AT YOUR VENUE
Click HERE or scroll down to read our PRIVATE VENUE FAQs
PRIVATE VENUE FAQs
- Our on-location services are generally limited to the Greater Victoria Area. However, if you are located outside of the GVA, please feel free to inquire and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We have access to a large selection of movies that we license directly from the distribution rights owner or their agent. We can almost guarantee that we'll be able to license one or more of your top movie choices.
- Please note that, brand new releases that have been licensed exclusively to large movie theatre chains (ie. Cineplex) or almost any movie currently available or soon to be released on the Disney+ platform, are typically not available for licensing or have a significantly higher licensing fee associated with them.
Our equipment and staffing services are unique to each event, but typically include:
- An exclusive 5 hour rental period.
- 1 x 4K UHD Digital Laser Projector with rigging and assembly.
- 1 x Long-Range TR501 FM Transmitter capable of transmitting up to 1km (if required).
- Access to the Legacy Drive-In online ticketing and digital survey platforms to distribute tickets and/or collect information from your guests. (any information collected in relation to a private event will be entirely owned by the individual or company that booked the event)
- A minimum of 2 Legacy Drive-In staff members, including one trained AV Technician / Site Manager.
- We prefer to book private events on Monday-Thursday to accommodate our regular movie schedule on Friday-Sunday. However, we happy to discuss the possibility of weekend events upon requested.
- Private event prices typically range from $1500 to $5000 + tax (movie license included).
- Specific event pricing is dependent on several factors such as the movie title and date requested, the expected number of vehicles or attendees, staffing requirements, food and beverage options, etc.
- A quote will be provided after we discuss the details of your event.
- A Note for Charities: if you are a charitable organization or you are planning and event for a charitable organization or purpose, we may be able to provide additional pricing options. Please advise us if you believe that you fall into this category.
- Option 1: we can provide a concession with items available for purchase at your event including candy, popcorn, chips, and drinks (hot and cold).
- Option 2: we can provide you with a list of local food trucks that are available on that day and arrange to have them on-site for your event (specific food trucks are dependant on availability).
- Option 3: we can provide you and your guests with discounted rates for food and beverages at a select group of local restaurants that can be picked-up by you or your guests in advance of the show (discounted rates are pre-negotiated between Legacy Drive-In and our restaurant partners, and are only available for use on the date of the corresponding event).
Food and beverage options are only available upon request and must be coordinated in advance. Please give us at least 7 days notice if you are interested in having us arrange a concession, as we may not be able to fulfill your request in less than 7 days.
We take the safety of you and your guests very seriously.
- Before each shift, our staff complete and submit a Covid-19 self-assessment through the BC Self-Assessment Tool provided by Thrive Health.
- The Legacy Drive-In staff wash their hands at regular intervals during each scheduled event, and wear face mask while indoors, handling food/concession items, or when communicating within 6 feet of other staff or guests. If requested, our staff will wear masks and gloves at all times during the event.
Click HERE for detailed information on the current regulations and restrictions pertaining to Covid-19.
- On-Site Insurance: $2M liability coverage.
- We have two portable jump-start kits in case any car batteries die during the show.
- Movie previews and/or pre-show music, trivia and giveaways can be arranged up to 30 minutes in advance of the main showtime. Presentations with sponsor logos and videos provided by you can also be played during this time.
- If requested, a microphone can be provided for you to speak directly to your guests through their vehicle speakers in advance of the show.