HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Although there are no longer any strict regulations regarding outdoor gatherings and Covid-19, Legacy Drive-In has taken the following steps to ensure your safety:
- All parking spaces are marked and staggered throughout so that all vehicles are a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) apart.
Tickets and food orders can be placed in advance on the Legacy Drive-In website, but we recommend that you place your order at the Westshore Burger Co. window after you arrive.
- Customers will receive a confirmation email and text message on their mobile device (if provided). The confirmation will include a QR code that can be scanned by a trained staff member upon arrival.
- Washroom facilities will be clearly marked and completely sanitized before and after each movie. A Legacy Drive-In staff member will be on-site to ensure that washrooms remain safe and clean.
- Regulatory requirements and guidelines are highlighted on the Legacy Drive-In website and all confirmation emails and text messages. Regulatory requirements will also be displayed using signage at the venue. These requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Federal and provincial Covid-19 safety standard guidelines.
- Information about CRD Clean Air Bylaw No. 3962 regarding smoking/vaping in public areas, which will be displayed using approved signage (see Exhibit “F”).
- Information about CRD Bylaw No. 3533 to Promote Clean Air by Regulating Motor Vehicle Idling.
- Clear notification that it is a it is a criminal offence to operate a motor vehicle (whether in motion or not) while impaired by alcohol, a drug or a combination of alcohol and a drug, as directed by the Criminal Code of Canada and the Motor Vehicle Act of B.C.
- Confirmation that all of our food and beverage providers operate food facilities that have been approved by the Vancouver Island Health Authority.
- Although movie tickets can be purchased in advance on the Legacy Drive-In website, we now accept payments on-site by debit and/or credit card.
Please click the following links to obtain additional information regarding Covid-19: